Thorns sprout everywhere
while in the old cherry tree
yolk springs a splendid branch.
Sesshin for the anniversary of Buddha’s Awakening -Satori – directed by the honorable Barbara Kosen in the Shorin-ji zen temple.
- Arrival: Friday the 2nd in the afternoon. Welcome dinner at 21 h.
- Sesshin: Saturday 3d to Sunday 4th. Intensive zazen practice with teaching at the Dojo alternating with samu, meals and rest.
- End: Sunday 4th at 18 h.
- Cost: 60 euros.
- Preparation during Monday 5th with zazen and Samu, allowing for the incorporation of those arriving for the Sesshin.
- Sesshin: Tuesday 6th to Thursday 8th. Intensive zazen practice with teaching at the Dojo alternating with samu, meals and rest.
- End: Thursday 8th after lunch.
- Cost: 90 euros.
Participation in both groups:
- From the 2nd to the 8th of December.
- Cost: 110 euros.
- Be a A.Z.T.D member, whose registration is open through payment of annual fee: 20 euros.
- Bring bowl for meals, flashlight and sleeping bag.
- Registration and contact: email@example.com